British Summer Time kicks off from tomorrow getting us straight into those summer vibes, please believe…. I cannot wait for the longer summer days and hot weather. Like last week, here is another really simple, light and delicious recipe to get you into those more lighter meals. Additionally, as we are slowly getting out of lockdown and approaching freedom, many of us shall be returning to offices and places of work and so getting back to our cooking routines when we may have had more time at home makes this recipe even more special. A tasty meal in less than 15 minutes, what more could you ask for?
- 185g raw king prawns
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tbsp olive spread
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- Basil, a couple of leaves roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp white wine
- On medium heat, start by frying the garlic in the olive spread until lightly softened.
- Pour in the wine and the tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and cook until the wine has reduced.
- Add the prawns and cook for 4-6 minutes or until cooked through and piping hot.
- Sprinkle over the chopped basil and mix.
Serve immediately with some bread or a portion of rice.