Happy New Year to all!!!
It’s 2022 and the start of a fresh new year. Time to set some goals and make this our best year yet!
Kicking it all off with this simple butter bean recipe, fantastic after the last week or so of heavy and rich meals.
- 1 can butter beans (drained)
- 8 baby plum tomatoes, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 small chilli, finely chopped
- 1 dsp golden syrup
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Start by frying the garlic and chilli together on medium heat until the garlic is lightly browned.
- Add the beans and tomato along with all the seasonings and cook together for 4-5 minutes or until the tomatoes are blistered and have released their juices.
- Drizzle over the syrup and mix, leave to cook for another minute and then serve.
Best served hot.