Let’s just keep it real, keep it simple and keeping it delicious with this recipe. Unreal how quick and simple this is to prepare and just so flavourful, definitely one that I will be going back to a fair few times as we draw closer to summer.
- 1 can (400g) red kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 handful of flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp dried mint
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic granules
- Start of by making the marinade by adding the lemon, mint, olive oil, garlic granules, salt and pepper in a bowl and give it a good mix.
- In a separate bowl put the beans, parsley and spring onion.
- Drizzle the marinade over the bean mixture and give it another thorough mix.