- 2 chicken breasts (boiled and chopped into small chunks)
- 5 small spring onions- chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic- chopped
- Can of black beans
- Can of red kidney beans
- 600ml of chicken stock
- 1tbsp of tomato puree
- Olive oil
- Dried coriander
- Start by frying the garlic and spring onion on a medium heat in a splash of olive oil until golden.
- Add the kidney and black beans, the chicken and a sprinkle of all seasonings. Cook together for 2-3 minutes.
- Then, pour in the chicken stock and leave to cook for 15 minutes.
- Add the tomato puree and cook for 10 more minutes. (The sauce should be of a thick consistency). Season with extra salt and pepper if needed. Serve when hot.