- 140g self raising flour
- 140g of unsalted butter- softened
- 140g caster sugar
- 2 large beaten eggs
- 1tsp baking powder
- 2 ripe bananas- mashed
- 1tsp of ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to gas 4. Butter your loaf tin and line the base and sides with baking paper.
- Mix the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and some flour and mix.
- Fold in the rest of the flour, bananas, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Pour into the tin and bake for 30 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
- Cool in the tin for 10 minutes. Then remove onto a wire rack.